How to Enroll
1. Once you have read the Itinerary please fill out the Application for the Course. Chef Kathryn Gordon will email you back to confirm availability of suites at Le Moulin Bregeon and confirm you can pay your deposit.
2. Confirm with Chef Kathryn via email or phone that you have read this document and wish to participate in the course. Chef Kathryn will then give approval for you to pay your course registration deposit .
3. Course registration deposits and final payments should be made to Le Moulin Bregeon in France through Chef Bernard Levenez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Chef Bernard can also be reached via What’s App for any questions: 33 674 22 44 52
4. The Course deposit is $600 and is non-refundable once participants have begun to purchase flight tickets for the course. The deposit should be paid immediately to Chef Bernard at Le Moulin Bregeon after the Application is submitted to Chef Kathryn to hold your slot.
5. The total course of the Course (excluding air fare to Paris, train fare from the airport to Saumur, travel insurance and tips for hotel staff) is $3,800. If you paid a deposit of $600 to Chef Bernard, the remaining $3,200 will be due in full to Le Moulin Bregeon by April 1 but may be paid in full at any time after flight ticketing is completed.
6. The $3,800 Course fee is non-refundable. If a participant is unable to participate in the course, the fee may be used for the Course the next calendar year if notification is given to Le Moulin Bregeon as soon as possible and assuming availability. If the participant does not attend the Course the year immediately following their payment, the fee will be forfeited.
7. You will be notified to arrange your airfare and other travel once there is the minimum number of participants. After this decision point all deposits and course fees are non-refundable. Please do not book your airfare until notified by Chef Kathryn that there are enough participants to run the Course.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Registration and payment waive and release Kathryn Gordon, Loire Valley Cooking, and Le Moulin Bregeon and the Institute of Culinary Education (ICE), their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, including any person or entity employed or utilized by them, from all claims arising from any injury, loss, damage, accident, delay or expense resulting from events beyond their control, including with limitation: natural disasters, war, strikes, incidents of politically-motivated violence, sickness or quarantine, government restrictions or regulations, and in the absence of its own gross negligence, arising from the use of any vehicle or from any act of omission by any bus or car rental agency, airline, taxi or tour service, hotel, restaurant, or other firm, agency, company or individual.
We recommend you purchase travel insurance.