How to Enroll
1. Once you have read the Itinerary please fill out the Application for the Course. Chef Kathryn Gordon will email you back to confirm availability of suites at Le Moulin Bregeon and confirm you can pay your deposit.
2. Confirm with Chef Kathryn via email or phone that you have read this document and wish to participate in the course. Chef Kathryn will then give approval for you to pay your course registration deposit .
3. Course registration deposits and final payments should be made to Le Moulin Bregeon in France through Chef Bernard Levenez at email@example.com. Chef Bernard can also be reached via What’s App for any questions: 33 674 22 44 52
4. The Course deposit is $600 and is non-refundable once participants have begun to purchase flight tickets for the course. The deposit should be paid immediately to Chef Bernard at Le Moulin Bregeon via credit card after the Application is submitted to Chef Kathryn to hold your slot.
5. The total course of the Course (excluding air fare to Paris, train fare from the airport to Saumur, travel insurance and tips for hotel staff) is $3,800. If you paid a deposit of $600 to Chef Bernard, the remaining $3,200 will be due in full by April 1 but may be paid in full at any time after flight ticketing is completed. Final course payments will be processed through Le Moulin Brégeon, and payment details will be provided by Chef Kathryn.
6. The $3,800 Course fee is non-refundable. If a participant is unable to participate in the course, the fee may be used for the Course the next calendar year if notification is given to Le Moulin Bregeon as soon as possible and assuming availability. If the participant does not attend the Course the year immediately following their payment, the fee will be forfeited.
7. You will be notified to arrange your airfare and other travel once there is the minimum number of participants. After this decision point all deposits and course fees are non-refundable. Please do not book your airfare until notified by Chef Kathryn that there are enough participants to run the Course.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Registration and payment for the Loire Valley Cooking course will waive and release Kathryn Gordon, Loire Valley Cooking, Le Moulin Bregeon, and the Institute of Culinary Education (ICE), their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, including any person or entity employed or utilized by them, from all claims arising from any injury, loss, damage, accident, delay or expense resulting from events beyond their control, including with limitation: natural disasters, war, strikes, incidents of politically-motivated violence, sickness or quarantine, government restrictions or regulations, and in the absence of its own gross negligence, arising from the use of any vehicle or from any act of omission by any bus or car rental agency, airline, taxi or tour service, hotel, restaurant, or other firm, agency, company or individual.
We recommend you purchase travel insurance.
Loire Valley Cooking and Le Moulin Brégeon, and all employees, shareholders, officers and directors (collectively, "LVC and LMB") do not own or operate any entity which provides goods or services for your trip, whether or not they utilize the LVC or LMB name. LVC and LMB are not responsible for any negligent, willful act or failure to act of any such person or entity, nor for any act or inaction of any other third party not under its direct control. Without limitation, LVC and LMB are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damage, injury, death, loss, accident, delay, emotional or mental distress or trauma, inconvenience or irregularity of any kind by any act or omission beyond its control, including, without limitation, any willful or negligent act or failure to act or breach of contract of any third party such as a travel agent or agency, airline, motor coach operator, train, boat or other provider of transportation, hotel or other lodging institution, local ground handler and/or restaurant or entertainment venue who or which is to or does supply any goods or services for this trip. Similarly, LVC and LMB are not responsible for any loss, injury, death, or inconvenience due to delay, changes in schedule, overbooking of accommodation, default of any third party, attacks, bites or diseases by or from animals, pests or insects, sickness, the lack of appropriate medical care, evacuation to same, if necessary, weather, strikes, disease, epidemics or the threat thereof, acts of God or government, acts of terrorism, or the threat thereof, force majeure, war, quarantine, criminal activity, defective or dangerous conditions in streets, walkways, paths, piers, or other places or facilities or any other cause beyond its control. In addition, LVC and LMB are not liable for any negligent act or failure to act committed by it and participant assumes all such risk. Medical services or facilities may not be readily available, the evacuation to same may be time consuming and difficult and/or the competence and quality of same may not be up to the standards of services in participant's home. Payment to LVC or LMB constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions set out herein.
All itineraries are subject to revision, including substitution of hotels, activities, features, and routing. If a service is changed or not provided or the substitute service is not comparable, LVC and LMB’s only liability shall be to refund its cost differential between the original service and the substituted service or its cost for the omitted service. LVC and LMB are not responsible for the integrity, value, condition, shipment or safe delivery of any purchases made during the tour. LVC and LMB reserve the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of a tour at any time if, in its opinion, any such person represents a danger to him or herself or others or detracts from the enjoyment of the tour. LVC and LMB reserve the right to cancel any tour at any time and if it does so, its only liability is to refund the purchase price of the tour less the non-refundable deposit. In case of computer or human billing error, LVC and LMB reserve the right to re-invoice with the correct billing. LVC and LMB are not responsible for errors on brochures, other literature, and/or its websites.
Any dispute concerning, relating, or referring to this Agreement, the website, brochure or any other literature concerning your trip, or the trip itself, shall be resolved exclusively by binding arbitration pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. Sect 1-16, either according to the then existing Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) or pursuant to the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules & Procedures of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (JAMS). Such proceedings will be governed by substantive (but not procedural) New York law and will take place in New York, NY. The arbitrator and not any federal, state, or local court or agency shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, conscionability, or formation of this contract, including but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this contract is void or voidable. You (and we) waive all rights to a trial by jury.